Dear members and supporters!
We are very happy to send this update about our BAFA project Restart which is going exceptionally well. We also think it is time for BAFA to take on another initiative (Cultural exchanges, a new social enterprise?). We invite you to a brief and fun meeting to discuss ideas, followed by a social hour. The meeting will be on Wednesday, April 11 at the American Corner at 6pm (Radićeva 7) and the social hour will follow at Vinoteka Dekanter at 7pm (Radićeva 4).
Restart highlights in 2017
- Held the second annual Networking Event in August with 174 participants
- Took Restart on the road to North America for the first time with a Networking Event in Toronto, Canada
- Ran the LEADER project for the first time with instructors from the Ivey Business School. LEADER is an intensive, 10-day program that enables teams to hone and pitch their business ideas and jumpstart their execution.
- Signed a 5-year contract with FMI as part of the USAID diaspora invest project
- Provided services to 217 clients
- Facilitated 20 job opportunities
- Made more than 500 business connections
- Helped to register 10 new companies
- BAFA is making an impact on the economic development of BiH via Restart
- BAFA members get jobs and find clients at our events
- Your member dues go to support the work of BAFA
- BAFA members are featured with a profile on our website
We hope to see you there!
Randy, Edin and Maša
Online ticket sales for this event are closed.